Alliances Technical Lead, Strategic Partners
The Alliances Technical Lead will work within the global sales and presales teams reporting into the VP Strategic Alliances and Partners. The role is Partner facing and hands-on supporting and providing technical guidance and best practice to MATRIXX’ global partners. You should have a college degree and 8+ years of OSS/BSS experience and be highly technical. You should have solid working experience, be able to provide information about past work experience and references. The role is ideal for an engineer with sales experience looking for a flexible, challenging and dynamic organization.
Where you will be based:
The Alliance Technical Lead role is based at the MATRIXX EMEA office in central Reading, UK. International travel will be required and the company operates a flexible home working schedule. The company HQ is based in Saratoga, California and has offices located in Reading and Ipswich UK, Melbourne Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and the UAE.
What MATRIXX is seeking:
- Ability to coordinate and complete RFx responses for new projects with partner led deals
- Can manage the early engagement with prospective partners by becoming a trusted advisor for charging & policy architecture
- Can own the technical enablement plan for partners
- Ability to support partners in developing demonstrations, PoC’s & solution sets showcasing MATRIXX
- Proven ability to identify and drive new solution sets that showcase MATRIXX & partner digital solution sets, to generate incremental sales pipeline & revenues
- Can define the solution architecture covering required capabilities and key integration points
- Expertise in product capabilities, effort estimations & hardware sizing
- Will participate in workshops, seminars, sales & marketing events for partners
- Will be the liaison between partners and MATRIXX’s Product Management and Engineering organizations
- Previous start-up experience, high degree of pro-activity and self-reliance
- Desire to travel
What you bring to the table:
- 8+ years’ experience in an OSS/BSS environment either with an operator or product vendor
- Expertise in subscriber convergent charging models
- Knowledge of OSS network standards such as 3GPP and protocols such as Diameter and how OSS network systems interact with the BSS
- Knowledge of network & subscriber Policy management
- Knowledge of BSS architectures including CRM, self-care, order management, charging, billing, analytics etc.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related subject area
- Team player who enjoys a fast moving and challenging environment
What MATRIXX offers you:
- Competitive base salary
- Cash based benefits allowance
- Stock options
- 28 days annual holiday (inclusive public holidays)
What MATRIXX does:
MATRIXX Software is Powering the FutureTM for market-leading Digital Service Providers (DSPs) worldwide.
Through patented real-time technology, MATRIXX enables service providers to innovate and profit from the transition to digital. The MATRIXX platform combines real-time charging, policy and analytics enablement to offer a differentiated customer experience.
Its technology provides DSPs with unique market advantages by delivering unrivalled performance. In deployment, it is proven to outperform existing real-time systems by greater than 100 times.
Using MATRIXX, DSPs can accelerate data monetization, rapidly deploy new service propositions and drive customer engagement.
Information about MATRIXX:
MATRIXX is a privately held company that has investments from Greylock Partners, Tugboat Ventures, and Adams Street and also from several leading CSP’s. The company was formed 6 years ago and currently has approximately 100 employees.
Meet our Founder, CEO and CTO, Dave Labuda: https://vimeo.com/111154001