Director, Strategic Marketing
MATRIXX Software, a fast growing, venture-backed company is seeking an expert in the Telecommunications Industry, with demonstrated skills in using that expertise to develop content and messaging to maximize the effectiveness of our sales and marketing teams. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who can drive where we are going tomorrow, yet is strong cross-functionally to drive results today. As a senior member of the product marketing team, you will be leading one or more company-changing initiatives and be highly visible with the executive team.
The ideal candidate demonstrates a deep understanding of:
- The international Telco market
- Telco industry buyer personas
- BSS/OSS software
- Digital transformation and its impact on global telecommunications
- Develop compelling, point of view content to educate our prospects and customers on how our value proposition aligns to their business objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of our Digital Commerce solution and shape how it is positioned across various Telco verticals and regions
- Define and execute a complete sales enablement strategy that includes collateral, competitive content, tools, and training on messaging/positioning
- Assist in increasing revenues and market share of our Digital Commerce solution by producing high quality prospect development assets for Sales
- Work with Sales to design and deliver customer workshops, assist in customer meetings
- Engage with industry analysts to educate them on our offering, positioning and point of view
- Act as evangelist and industry speaker for MATRIXX, providing effective representation at trade shows, events and other forums
- A degree in a related field of study, with 10+ years’ experience in a product, solutions, or strategic marketing role
- 5+ years Telco industry experience
- Analyst firm experience or background a plus
- Direct Telco BSS/OSS experience a plus
The ideal candidate is based in the UK. The company headquarters is in Saratoga, CA and we have offices located in Reading and Ipswich UK, Melbourne Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and the UAE.
WHAT MATRIXX OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Generous health benefit package
- Retirement Plan
- Work from home Tuesday and Fridays
- Exempt employees – Flexible paid time off
- Non-exempt employees – 15 days per 2080 hours worked
- Best kept secret in Silicon Valley – MATRIXX’s company culture!
WHAT MATRIXX DOES:
MATRIXX Software delivers an innovative digital commerce solution enabling always-on customer engagement. With a patented approach, we make it possible for any Digital Service Provider to simultaneously serve millions of customers, and process billions of customer interactions, precisely and instantly. MATRIXX enables DSPs to build long-term strategic value through high-touch, digital customer relationships.
INFORMATION ABOUT MATRIXX:
MATRIXX Digital Commerce provides a single, online platform for Digital Service Providers (DSPs) to easily create, market, sell and service an array of digital products as well as traditional network-based services. From customer onboarding and purchasing, through to billing, loyalty and rewards programs, MATRIXX provides interactive capabilities for customer engagement and gives customers the power to control, self-direct, and tailor how they buy, manage, share and pay for digital services.
Check out MATRIXX https://vimeo.com/155915089