Java Integration Engineer
Reporting to the VP of Professional Services. The Java Integration Engineer will be responsible for all software lifecycle phases related to Java based software integration deliverable including estimations, design, implementation, testing, documentation and overall delivery ownership. This individual will be the MATRIXX’s product integration subject matter expert with initial focus on Business API Gateway, Notification Framework and Event Repository (MongoDB).
MATRIXX software has totally re-invented real-time transaction processing technology. We have very ambitious goals to apply this disruptive and patented technology to the creation of new and sustainable value for customers globally; initially in the telecommunications sector for real-time charging, policy and analytics applications, but later addressing other industry verticals. Your intense passion, self-motivation and desire for continuous development must be fully commensurate with these objectives.
- Engage with the customers on all relevant technical and non-technical aspects
- Provide on-going troubleshooting and maintenance support related to the integration software deliverables.
- Ability to own end-to-end piece of work across the full software development life cycle
Your background and competences should include several elements from the following:
- Customer facing/consulting experience
- Requirements management experience
- Software design experience in addition to hands-on Java programming skills
- Domain experience: Telco and/or integration in Telco environments/systems technology
- Experience in J2EE, Java 7/8, Java Spring, Java Spring Security, Apache Camel, Apache Tomcat, XML/JSON, Mavens/Jenkins
- Tibco integration related experience/exposure or similar middleware
- Experience working in a Unix/Linux environment
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical / science based qualification
- As a global and rapidly growing company, some travel will be required.
The location for this job is based at either our Reading or Ipswich, UK offices. The company headquarters is in Saratoga, CA and it has offices located in Reading and Ipswich UK, Melbourne Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and the UAE.
WHAT MATRIXX OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Generous health benefit package
- Retirement Plan
- Work from home Tuesday and Fridays
- Exempt employees – Flexible paid time off
- Non-exempt employees – 15 days per 2080 hours worked
- Best kept secret in Silicon Valley – MATRIXX’s company culture!