Partner Sales Manager (APAC)
The Partner Sales Manager will work within the Sales team reporting into the VP, Strategic Alliances and Partners. The role is a high-touch ownership and support for day to day interaction with MATRIXX’ strategic partner executives, Key Account Directors, technical solutions and CoE teams.
To be successful in this role, you should have worked in a direct enterprise sales role, with extensive experience of generating leads and understanding the culture and drivers of global systems integrators and consultancies. Good planning skills and executing on the regional partner plan is essential. The ability to represent MATRIXX with senior global partner leaders and differentiate MATRIXX from competitors and ensure we are viewed as the SI’ & consultancies preferred platform in the digital commerce domain are key goals of the Partner Sales Manager.
The candidate should have a degree and 10+ years of experience in a software vendor environment, Systems Integrator or consultancy, as well as exposure to Digital commerce/BSS platforms. The role is ideal for a sales driven individual, excited by an innovative, differentiated technology who thrives on working against an agreed plan and is a self-starter and naturally, pro-active.
- Building and owning a partner/regional technical plan for 2-3 strategic SI & consultancy partners
- Develops a comprehensive partner executive engagement plan for the region
- Works closely with the APAC direct team to drive qualified opportunities from the strategic partners
- Constantly strives to ensure that MATRIXX solutions are easy for the strategic partner to sell, position and works with partner to build specific/Tailored demo’s/apps to showcase MATRIXX in front of clients
- Developing comprehensive training plan with alliance partners to position, support & deliver MATRIXX projects
- Autonomy to design marketing programmes/events in the region to run jointly with partners to end-user customers
- Building joint value propositions to drive sales pipeline through partners
- Ensuring MATRIXX is seen as the de facto solution for partners in our chosen domain
- Coordination and organization of partner material, collateral and information
- Participation in workshops, seminars, sales & marketing events
- Ensuring at all times MATRIXX is a predictable and easy partner to engage with
The work will be based both on and off-site and hence some degree of travel will be required.
- Solid technical background and qualifications
- A minimum of 10+ years’ experience with a software vendor or Systems Integrator/consultancy
- An ability to build a regional plan and track and drive governance to ensure plan is executed and all parties within MATRIXX supporting the plan & goals
- Direct selling experience of enterprise applications or suites of products
- Demonstrable track-record in driving new business and unearthing new business opportunities
- Visibility of SFDC based CRM & ecosystem partners
- Experience of working with communications service providers
- Experience in BSS/Digital Commerce systems
- Some experience of working with companies going through digital transformation
- Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively
The Partner Executive role is based at the MATRIXX APAC offices in Singapore, albeit location is flexible. International travel will be required and the company operates a flexible home working schedule. The company headquarters are in Saratoga, California with offices located in Reading and Ipswich UK, Melbourne Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and the UAE.
WHAT MATRIXX OFFERS YOU
- Competitive base salary
- Cash based benefits allowance
- Stock options
- 28 days annual holiday (inclusive public holidays)
WHAT MATRIXX DOES
MATRIXX Software is Powering the FutureTM for market-leading Digital Service Providers (DSPs) worldwide.
Through patented real-time technology, MATRIXX enables service providers to innovate and profit from the transition to digital. The MATRIXX platform combines real-time charging, policy and analytics enablement to offer a differentiated customer experience.
Its technology provides DSPs with unique market advantages by delivering unrivalled performance. In deployment, it is proven to outperform existing real-time systems by greater than 100 times.
Using MATRIXX, DSPs can accelerate data monetization, rapidly deploy new service propositions and drive customer engagement.
INFORMATION ABOUT MATRIXX
MATRIXX is a privately held company that has investments from Greylock Partners, Tugboat Ventures, and Adams Street and also from several leading CSP’s. The company was formed 6 years ago and currently has approximately 100 employees.
Meet our Founder, CEO and CTO, Dave Labuda: https://vimeo.com/111154001