Senior DevOps Engineer – Saratoga
MATRIXX is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer reporting into the VP of Engineering. The role is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to join one of the best and most experienced engineering teams in a Silicon Valley company. You should have a degree (Bachelor or higher in computer science or a relevant discipline) and 10+ years of overall software development experience preferably in enterprise software development. You should be highly team oriented, collaborative and flexible with previous start-up experience.
There is the possibility of travel.
- Configure, maintain and manage Atlassian JIRA/Confluence/Bamboo
- Creation of JIRA filters, reporting, and custom user dashboards
- Customize JIRA workflows for multiple projects, create custom fields, new issue types, and field configurations
- Software Version Control configuration and administration
- Optimize the continuous integration and build systems
- Plan, evaluate, deploy, and maintain tools to grow with an expanding user-base
- Compile and analyze development and operational bug reports
- Expertise with managing JIRA permissions, including project-wide, issue, space, and repository access
- Expertise with Subversion (additional knowledge of GIT and CVS are desirable)
- Experience with continuous integration and version control systems
- Experience with Scons (additional knowledge of other make systems is desirable)
- Experience with Linux, particularly Red Hat
- Ability to apply customizations and third party add-ons to extend JIRA functionality
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, including the ability to effectively manage time and maintain an excellent work ethic
- Good working knowledge of SDLC
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 10+ years overall software development experience
- BS or MS Computer Science or related subject area
You will work out of the MATRIXX office in Saratoga, California. The company has offices located in Reading and Ipswich UK, Melbourne Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and the UAE.
What MATRIXX offers you:
- Competitive pay
- Stock Options
- Full benefits
- Best kept secret in Silicon Valley – MATRIXX’s company culture!
What MATRIXX Does:
MATRIXX Software is Powering the FutureTM for market-leading Digital Service Providers (DSPs) worldwide.
Through patented real-time technologyMATRIXX platform , MATRIXX enables service providers to innovate and profit from the transition to digital. The combines real-time charging, policy and analytics enablement to offer a differentiated customer experience.
Its technology provides DSPs with unique market advantages by delivering unrivalled performance. In deployment, it is proven to outperform existing real-time systems by greater than 100 times.
Using MATRIXX, DSPs can accelerate data monetization, rapidly deploy new service propositions and drive customer engagement.
Information about MATRIXX:
MATRIXX is a privately held company that has investments from Greylock Partners, Tugboat Ventures, and Adams Street and also from several leading CSP’s. The company was formed 6 years ago and currently has approximately 100 employees.
Meet our Founder, CEO and CTO, Dave Labuda: https://vimeo.com/111154001