Senior Support Engineer – UK
MATRIXX is looking for an experienced Principal/Senior Support Engineer to provide world class support to its Tier 1 customers. You should have solid working experience, be able to provide information about past work experience and references. The role is ideal for someone who is excited about working in a fast-paced start-up environment that is both dynamic yet flexible.
You should be comfortable taking ownership and responsibility across all aspects of the Support engagement with customers and up for the challenge of a start-up. To be successful in this role you must possess the ability to work in an environment where self-sufficiency, taking the initiative, establishing new or enhancing existing working practices and collateral while working effectively both with external and internal staff across functions is critical.
- Resolution of customer issues to meet strict SLA requirements
- Provide support to MATRIXX field and pre-sales teams
- Provide support to MATRIXX partners and systems integrators
- Assist with QA, training and development activities on a needs basis
- Development of Knowledge Base to assist customers in minimising impact of known issues
There is the possibility of travel.
- 5-8+ years overall software support depending on position
- Experience of working to Telco grade SLA
- Knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Diameter protocol o Scripting (preferably Python)
- High Availability systems
- Policy Control o Linux Administration
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Highly team oriented, collaborative and flexible
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related subject area
You will work out of the MATRIXX office in Reading, UK. The company is headquarter in Saratoga, California and has offices located in Reading and Ipswich UK, Melbourne Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and the UAE.
What MATRIXX Offers You:
- Competitive pay
- Benefits Allowance
- Stock Options
- Working for a small innovative company with room for growth
What MATRIXX Does:
MATRIXX Software is Powering the FutureTM for market-leading Digital Service Providers (DSPs) worldwide.
Through patented real-time technology, MATRIXX enables service providers to innovate and profit from the transition to digital. The MATRIXX platform combines real-time charging, policy and analytics enablement to offer a differentiated customer experience.
Its technology provides DSPs with unique market advantages by delivering unrivalled performance. In deployment, it is proven to outperform existing real-time systems by greater than 100 times.
Using MATRIXX, DSPs can accelerate data monetization, rapidly deploy new service propositions and drive customer engagement.
Information About MATRIXX:
MATRIXX is a privately held company that has investments from Greylock Partners, Tugboat Ventures, and Adams Street and also from several leading CSP’s. The company was formed 6 years ago and currently has approximately 100 employees. Meet our Founder, CEO and CTO, Dave Labuda: https://vimeo.com/111154001