MATRIXX is looking for a Program Manager reporting to the VP of Engineering. This role is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to join one of the best and most experienced engineering teams in a Silicon Valley company. The Program Manager will engage with experienced cross functional teams to drive key aspects of product definition, execution and delivery. You should be highly team oriented, collaborative and flexible with previous start-up experience.
- Coordinate and monitor releases from requirements to development, delivery, and deployment
- Support and promote new processes and procedures to improve product delivery including automation opportunities
- Develop and manage schedules for product development
- Support the development team in efficient project management
- Utilize Jira to track and report development status
- 8+ years of Program Management experience
- Analytical and process oriented with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work with cross functional teams
- Understanding of the complete software development life cycle
- Demonstrable experience in various software development processes including waterfall, iterative and agile methodologies
- Experience with software development tools from Atlassian (preferable at an administrative skill level)
- BS OR MS Computer Science or related subject area
You will work out of the MATRIXX office Saratoga, California. The company headquarters is in Saratoga, CA and it has offices located in Reading and Ipswich UK, Melbourne Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and the UAE.
WHAT MATRIXX OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Generous health benefit package
- Retirement Plan
- Work from home Tuesday and Fridays
- Exempt employees – Flexible paid time off
- Non-exempt employees – 15 days per 2080 hours worked
- Best kept secret in Silicon Valley – MATRIXX’s company culture!