- Functional Introduction (FI01)
- Technical Introduction (TI01)
- Several years of experience creating solution architectures in a highly technical environment
About the Course
Duration: One Day
This course introduces Solution Architects to the technical details of MATRIXX with an emphasis on creating high-level outline designs against a given requirement specification. Learners will investigate the standard deployment structures, including hardware/software prerequisites.
All the integration points of the platform are studied and the subtleties of each are considered.
A strong element of this course is how MATRIXX may be extended and integrated through configuration without the need for customization.
The MATRIXX data model is reviewed with emphasis on all user-extendable object types. This is particularly important to meet the varying demands of real implementations.
A case study is included as a finale to the course:
- MATRIXX Functional and Technical Review
- Standard MATRIXX Installation Models
- The Sizing and Estimating Process
- MATRIXX Integration Points
- MATRIXX Extensibility
- MATRIXX Pricing
- Case Study
To register for this course, click the button below and complete the form.Register Now
Register for MATRIXX Training
Fill out the form with your personal details and preferred date, and we'll be in touch with next steps. (If you are interested in multiple classes, you can mention that in the message section below, you don't have to complete multiple forms.)