MATRIXX Response to COVID-19
As a global company we are closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19. Like yourselves, the safety of our employees, contractors, partners and customers is our highest priority. We have enacted several measures to safeguard the health and welfare of our customers and our workforce, and will continue to do so including:
· Implementation of a global “work-from-home” policy that will be reviewed and adjusted based on changing global health conditions
· All non-essential travel is suspended
· All travel to restricted countries has been suspended
· All business-related travel is strictly voluntary
· Any person returning from a restricted country is required to self-quarantine for two consecutive weeks and must seek immediate medical attention at the first sign of any symptoms of illness. This includes any onsite support or services personnel provided by or managed by MATRIXX.
As we continue to monitor the situation, our Human Resources Department continues to issue regular guidance to our workforce including best practices on hygiene and prevention based on guidance from the WHO and US-CDC.
As a software developer with no dependencies on third party suppliers, and as we provide software from our support services centers on multiple continents, we do not expect any impact on our ability or capacity to deliver services. Further, as our software programs (including maintenance updates and upgrades) are delivered over the Internet, and as our technical support and other services can be provided remotely, we do not anticipate any adverse impacts on our supply arrangements or with our upstream and downstream logistics.
We will continue to support and adhere to all policy decisions related to this global health situation that may affect our day-to-day engagement. Where possible we are already maximizing the use of collaboration tools, conference calls and secure messaging.
Our hearts and thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event and we appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments around the world who are working to contain this coronavirus.